Read TruthInConviction at http://www.citizenlink.org/CLNews/A000006077.cfm

Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHRIS MATTHEWS LOSES OBAMA LEG TINGLE

J. Grant Swank, Jr.


Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC’s “Hardball,” was so adoring of Barack Hussein Obama that he exclaimed that when Obama talked, Matthews felt a “thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often.”


Imagine that. “. . .a thrill going up my leg. . .”


That anatomical surprise swooned Matthews during Obama’s presidential campaign.


The tingle thrill has disappeared since the Massachusetts Tuesday miracle putting Mr. Forty-first Scott Brown in the US Senate.


Once it dawned on Matthews that Brown headed toward DC, Matthews exploded to archliberal Rachel Maddow. He let loose on Tuesday evening when the Brown victory was sealed.


Per Newsmax here is Matthews uncovered publicly: “I look at the numbers and I’m worried.


“I’m worried about this government committing itself to so many entitlement programs and committing itself to such a level of taxation that supports those entitlement programs . . .


“The debt is too big. The government’s taking on too many responsibilities . . .


“We’re a dissatisfied people. We are easily drawn to a candidate who promises deliverance. Two years ago, we voted for deliverance with Barack Obama. We will vote for deliverance again in two years if we’re not happy.”


Then comes the leg thing. Let’s sound track back when Obama was thirsting for the White House. Matthews said then: "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often."


But times change, don’t they, Chris?


Chris adds his name to the disenchanted liberals. Some are still quagmired in the Dem dictatorship due to hubris entrenched. However, some are beginning to see the light.


Best wishes, Chris. Maybe there is hope for your recovery since Tuesday’s blustering confession.