Read TruthInConviction at http://www.citizenlink.org/CLNews/A000006077.cfm

Saturday, February 27, 2010

NAZNET FORBIDS ME TO READ ITS CODE OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS

J. Grant Swank, Jr.


The Internet provides the Code of Ethics subscribed to by Christian web sites, NazNet being one of them.


But when I try to get into that site to read the NazNet Christian Code of Ethics, I am forbidden.


“Forbidden” in large bold letters is in the left hand corner of my screen. All I want to do is read NazNet’s agreement to live by the Christian ethics code; however, I cannot get to that segment.


What does NazNet have to hide? Why are the owners and moderators keeping me from reading their commitment?


As far as I can reason, NazNet knows it is not living up to that Christian code of ethics for it describes itself as a “friend” to the Church of the Nazarene while cutting right through the Nazarene doctrinal fundamentals.


The Church of the Nazarene preaches biblical truth from Genesis to Revelation. NazNet posts moderators’ statements that they do not believe in the Bible or doubt parts of the Bible as being divinely inspired.


Further, NazNet touts heresies as reported in NAZNET DISTORTS where these heresies can be researched in exceptional detail: http://naznetdistorts.blogspot.com/


With that, what comes through loud and clear to me is that since I have exposed NazNet to world readers via the Internet, I am not privy to their unethical standing as related to the Christian ethics code on cyberspace.


These readers include headquarters’ personnel at the denominational offices in Kansas City as well as spiritual leadership on the South Texas District where moderator Scott Cundiff, Pastor, Alvin Texas Church, preaches one thing while posting heresies on NazNet.


In addition, faculty and administration at the Nazarene Theological Seminary, Kansas City, MO, and Nazarene Bible College, Colorado Springs, CO have been informed of these heresies on NazNet. Moreover, countless district superintendents throughout the world church have received this data.


With this particular post, it is my hope that these persons will read the Christian Code of Ethics as related to NazNet and posted on the Internet. In that, they will see the huge ethical gap between NazNet and the code.


Read NazNet.com's Christian Internet Code of Ethics” at http://freechristiancontent.org/NazNet.coms_Christian_Internet_Code_of_Ethics.htm


Also, For more information visit the Christian Internet Code of Ethics home page. I am forbidden to reach this site because NazNet has cut me off from reaching it.


I receive this message:


“Forbidden

“You don't have permission to access /ethics/ on this server.”