CAIR’S WHITEWASHING OF THE KORAN
J. Grant Swank, Jr.
On the Council on American-Islamic Relations website, there is an explanation segment concerning Islam.
One question reads: What is the Quran?
The answer: The Quran is the record of the exact words revealed by God through the Angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad. It was memorized by Muhammad and then dictated to his companions. The text of the Quran was cross-checked during the life of the Prophet. The 114 chapters of the Quran have remained unchanged through the centuries.
Only Muslims proclaim Angel Gabriel as the Koran messenger. That is nowhere mentioned in the Bible.
Further, the chapters of the Koran are specifically mentioned, but the horrific content is not described. In addition, CAIR praises the Koran as holy writ; however, it has no Savior offering redemption when one confesses his sins, repents of wrong-doing and seeks divine forgiveness.
Further, in the Koran there are no teachings as in the Bible, for example, the parable of the Good Samaritan. There is no parallel to the Bible’s “love chapter” in I Corinthians 13. There is nothing like unto the Sermon on the Mount.
There is nothing like unto John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” There is no holy sacrificial substitute for sinful mortals as the Bible sets forth in the crucifixion of the incarnate Christ.
There is no hope of an eternal heaven where holiness and happiness await redeemed souls. Likewise, there is no mention of an indwelling Holy Spirit comforting and guiding followers of Christ. There is no promise of God’s faithfulness in time of difficulty and disappointment.
In the Koran, there is no anticipation of a coming King of Kings and Lord of Lords ruling the planet in righteousness for one thousand years.
All is macabre in the Koran. Bloodletting is repeated time and again. Hatred against infidels is demanded. And slaying cowardly Muslims who refuse to slaughter or enslave infields is Allah’s bottom line.
Regarding non-Muslims, the Koran reads:
Quran Surah 2: The Cow
1. Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 6
2. Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 10
3. A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 24
4. Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 39, 90
5. For disbelievers is a painful doom. 104
6. For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 114
7. Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 126
8. The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 162
9. They will not emerge from the Fire. 167
10. Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 174
11. How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 175
12. Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 191
13. War is ordained by Allah. 216
14. Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 217
15. Disbelievers worship false gods. They will burn forever in the Fire. 257
In addition, concerning women, the Koran reads:
Quran Surah 4: Women
16. Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with fire and suffer a painful doom. 14
17. For the disbelievers, We have prepared a painful doom. 18
18. For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 37
19. Hell is sufficient for their burning. 55
20. Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. 56
21. Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 74
22. Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 76
23. Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 89
24. If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 91 ( Offering peace in Islam means surrendering. All 67 out of 68 wars of Muhammad were offensive. They are called qazwah (raid, ambush, sudden attack). That is how Muhammad waged his wars. He raided, massacred and looted civilians with no warning. The one defensive war, 'ditch' was not fought. That is why the Islamic terrorism 'jihad' will continue until the West "offers peace". This was made clear by Bin Laden.)
CAIR is most careful to mention the Koran without relating its cultic content accenting killing and maiming.
Read the Koran at http://jgrantswankjr.blogspot.com/2009/12/koran.html